RaidCall is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your computerraidcall.com.br
. You can find out more on raidcall.com.br or check for application updates here
. More information about the program RaidCall can be found at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. RaidCall is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for RaidCall is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called raidcall.exe and it has a size of 3.94 MB (4128456 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in RaidCall. They take 6.19 MB (6487657
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- tmp_liveupdate.exe (451.70 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.94 MB)
- StartRC.exe (22.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.43 KB)
- Wizard.exe (535.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199.12910.114
of RaidCall. You can find here a few links to other RaidCall releases:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is a program offered by the software company raidcall.com.br. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RaidCall or simply click the Search feature and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RaidCall in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RaidCall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 16:54:33.573