RaidCall is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RaidCall from your computerraidcall.com.br
. Check out here
for more details on raidcall.com.br. More details about RaidCall can be found at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. RaidCall is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder, depending on the user's decision. RaidCall's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.35 MB (6655640 bytes) on disk and is named raidcall.exe.
The following executables are contained in RaidCall. They occupy 8.42 MB (8824275
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.65 KB)
- raidcall.exe (6.35 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (343.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (30.15 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.71 KB)
- Wizard.exe (955.65 KB)
This info is about RaidCall version 220.127.116.11.3024.538
only. You can find below info on other releases of RaidCall:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is a program marketed by raidcall.com.br. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RaidCall or simply click the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it is installed on your PC the RaidCall application will be found very quickly. After you select RaidCall in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your computer, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RaidCall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-20 15:01:10.583