This web page is about RaidCall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall RaidCall from your PCraidcall.com.br
. More information about raidcall.com.br can be seen here
. More details about RaidCall can be seen at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. RaidCall is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing RaidCall is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. RaidCall's main file takes about 5.95 MB (6237896 bytes) and its name is raidcall.exe.
The executables below are part of RaidCall. They occupy an average of 8.94 MB (9372414
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (887.70 KB)
- raidcall.exe (5.95 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (331.70 KB)
- StartRC.exe (30.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.08 KB)
- Wizard.exe (1,023.70 KB)
The current web page applies to RaidCall version 9.0.01.0.1961.278
alone. For more RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application offered by the software company raidcall.com.br. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RaidCall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RaidCall in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RaidCall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RaidCall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:44:29.927