This info is about RaidCall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your PCraidcall.com.br
. Open here
where you can get more info on raidcall.com.br. More information about RaidCall can be found at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. Usually the RaidCall application is found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\RaidCall.BR folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Arquivos de programas\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RaidCall. RaidCall's primary file takes around 3.95 MB (4144840 bytes) and its name is raidcall.exe.
RaidCall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.09 MB (6385222
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.70 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.95 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (335.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (22.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.44 KB)
- Wizard.exe (535.70 KB)
This info is about RaidCall version 18.104.22.168.12972.141
only. For other RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application offered by the software company raidcall.com.br. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RaidCall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RaidCall or simply click the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall app will be found automatically. When you click RaidCall in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your computer, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RaidCall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 17:42:24.790