RaidCall is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall RaidCall from your PCraidcall.com.br
. Take a look here
for more info on raidcall.com.br. Please follow http://www.raidcall.com.br
if you want to read more on RaidCall on raidcall.com.br's web page. Usually the RaidCall program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RaidCall. The application's main executable file is named raidcall.exe and its approximative size is 3.95 MB (4136648 bytes).
RaidCall contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.75 MB (6033321
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.70 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.95 MB)
- StartRC.exe (22.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.44 KB)
- Wizard.exe (535.70 KB)
This data is about RaidCall version 184.108.40.206.12943.129
only. For more RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is a program marketed by the software company raidcall.com.br. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RaidCall from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". The RaidCall application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RaidCall in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RaidCall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RaidCall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-26 21:20:55.740