You can find below details on how to uninstall RaidCall for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your PCraidcall.com.br
. More information on raidcall.com.br can be found here
. Please follow http://www.raidcall.com.br
if you want to read more on RaidCall on raidcall.com.br's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RaidCall.BR folder (same installation drive as Windows). RaidCall's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.27 MB (6573720 bytes) on disk and is titled raidcall.exe.
RaidCall is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.20 MB (9643135
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (887.70 KB)
- raidcall.exe (6.27 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (335.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (30.15 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.69 KB)
- Wizard.exe (955.65 KB)
The current page applies to RaidCall version 9.0.01.0.1872.360
only. You can find below a few links to other RaidCall versions:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is a program released by raidcall.com.br. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RaidCall from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RaidCall or simply click the Search field and type in "RaidCall". The RaidCall program will be found very quickly. When you select RaidCall in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your computer, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RaidCall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 06:04:26.660