RaidCall is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RaidCall from your computerraidcall.com.br
. More information on raidcall.com.br can be found here
. More information about the software RaidCall can be seen at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. RaidCall is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RaidCall. raidcall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.95 MB (4144840 bytes) on disk.
RaidCall installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.76 MB (6041497
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.70 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.95 MB)
- StartRC.exe (22.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.42 KB)
- Wizard.exe (535.70 KB)
The current page applies to RaidCall version 184.108.40.206.12952.134
alone. Click on the links below for other RaidCall versions:
...click to view all...
RaidCall has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall RaidCall:
The files below are left behind on your disk by RaidCall's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documentos e Configurações\UserName\Dados de aplicativos\raidcall
- C:\Arquivos de programas\RaidCall.BR\raidcall.exe
- C:\Documentos e Configurações\UserName\Configurações locais\Dados de aplicativos\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.raidcall.com.br_0.localstorage
- C:\Documentos e Configurações\UserName\Dados de aplicativos\raidcall\adinfo.txt
- C:\Documentos e Configurações\UserName\Dados de aplicativos\raidcall\config.cfg
RaidCall is an application offered by the software company raidcall.com.br. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RaidCall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it is installed on your PC the RaidCall app will be found very quickly. After you click RaidCall in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RaidCall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-29 16:16:05.640