This info is about RaidCall for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your PCraidcall.com.br
. You can find out more on raidcall.com.br or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on RaidCall at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling RaidCall is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. raidcall.exe is the RaidCall's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.27 MB (6573720 bytes) on disk.
RaidCall installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.23 MB (9680006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (887.70 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (6.27 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (335.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (30.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.15 KB)
- Wizard.exe (955.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124.12593.82
of RaidCall. Click on the links below for other RaidCall versions:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application offered by raidcall.com.br. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RaidCall from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RaidCall in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RaidCall:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RaidCall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-20 13:39:10.213