This page is about RaidCall for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your computerraidcall.com.br
. More information about raidcall.com.br can be seen here
. Click on http://www.raidcall.com.br
to get more information about RaidCall on raidcall.com.br's website. RaidCall is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RaidCall. raidcall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.27 MB (6573720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in RaidCall. They take 9.20 MB (9643204
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (887.70 KB)
- raidcall.exe (6.27 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (335.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (30.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.71 KB)
- Wizard.exe (955.65 KB)
The current page applies to RaidCall version 18.104.22.168.2452.469
only. You can find below info on other versions of RaidCall:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application marketed by raidcall.com.br. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RaidCall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RaidCall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall application will be found very quickly. When you click RaidCall in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RaidCall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RaidCall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-20 12:19:21.453