This page contains complete information on how to uninstall RaidCall for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your systemraidcall.com.br
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on raidcall.com.br. You can see more info related to RaidCall at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. RaidCall is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RaidCall.BR directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall RaidCall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.90 MB (6184648 bytes) on disk and is called raidcall.exe.
RaidCall contains of the executables below. They take 9.76 MB (10232859
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (663.70 KB)
- tmp_liveupdate.exe (887.70 KB)
- raidcall.exe (5.90 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (331.70 KB)
- StartRC.exe (30.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.66 KB)
- Wizard.exe (1,023.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.01.0.1930.378
of RaidCall. For other RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application marketed by the software company raidcall.com.br. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RaidCall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it is installed on your PC the RaidCall program will be found automatically. When you select RaidCall in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The software company is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your computer, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RaidCall in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 02:36:02.403