This page is about RaidCall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your systemraidcall.com.br
. Go over here
for more details on raidcall.com.br. More details about RaidCall can be seen at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove RaidCall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. raidcall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.27 MB (6573720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in RaidCall. They take 9.20 MB (9642983
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (887.70 KB)
- raidcall.exe (6.27 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (335.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (30.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.49 KB)
- Wizard.exe (955.65 KB)
The current page applies to RaidCall version 9.0.01.0.1380.238
only. You can find below a few links to other RaidCall releases:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is a program by raidcall.com.br. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RaidCall or simply click the Search feature and type in "RaidCall". If it is installed on your PC the RaidCall application will be found very quickly. After you select RaidCall in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RaidCall supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 23:55:44.937