RaidCall is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your systemraidcall.com.br
. Check out here
for more information on raidcall.com.br. More info about the app RaidCall can be found at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. RaidCall is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. RaidCall's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. RaidCall's main file takes about 6.08 MB (6373064 bytes) and is called raidcall.exe.
The following executables are contained in RaidCall. They occupy 9.00 MB (9434505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (887.70 KB)
- raidcall.exe (6.08 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (331.70 KB)
- StartRC.exe (30.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.71 KB)
- Wizard.exe (951.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52.2435.461
of RaidCall. For more RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application released by raidcall.com.br. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RaidCall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RaidCall or simply click the Search field and type in "RaidCall". The RaidCall app will be found very quickly. After you click RaidCall in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RaidCall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RaidCall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 19:35:07.770