This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RaidCall for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RaidCall from your computerraidcall.com.br
. You can find out more on raidcall.com.br or check for application updates here
. More data about the program RaidCall can be found at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. Usually the RaidCall application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for RaidCall is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. raidcall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.29 MB (3448520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside RaidCall. They take about 5.18 MB (5428867
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.70 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.29 MB)
- RCTips.exe (92.00 KB)
- StartRC.exe (22.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.15 KB)
- Wizard.exe (543.70 KB)
The current web page applies to RaidCall version 188.8.131.52.12853.98
only. Click on the links below for other RaidCall versions:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is a program released by the software company raidcall.com.br. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RaidCall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RaidCall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RaidCall in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RaidCall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RaidCall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-28 23:44:30.843