How to uninstall Lucky Club from your system
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Lucky Club for Windows. The Windows version was developed by RealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Usually the Lucky Club program is found in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Club directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk and is titled casino.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Lucky Club. They occupy about 1.18 MB (1239040
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (209.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.09.0
of Lucky Club. You can find here a few links to other Lucky Club versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Lucky Club from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Lucky Club is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Club or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Club application will be found very quickly. After you click Lucky Club in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lucky Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After removing Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Club supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-29 21:04:43.620