This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lucky Club for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Lucky Club is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Club directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk and is named casino.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lucky Club. They occupy about 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This info is about Lucky Club version 17.01.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Lucky Club:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lucky Club from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lucky Club or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucky Club". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Club app will be found automatically. After you click Lucky Club in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lucky Club.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Club that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Club supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-17 15:02:05.167