You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lucky Club for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
for more info on RealTimeGaming Software. Lucky Club is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Club folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file is titled casino.exe and it has a size of 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Lucky Club. They take 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucky Club version 14.10.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Lucky Club:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lucky Club from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lucky Club or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucky Club". If it exists on your system the Lucky Club program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lucky Club in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Club in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 16:38:09.577