Lucky Club is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Lucky Club from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
for more information on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the Lucky Club application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club directory, depending on the user's option during install. Lucky Club's primary file takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lucky Club. They take about 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
This web page is about Lucky Club version 18.03.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Lucky Club:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Lucky Club from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Club or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Club app will be found very quickly. After you click Lucky Club in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lucky Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lucky Club.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Club that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Club supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-19 17:29:09.310