Lucky Club is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Lucky Club from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Lucky Club. They take about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.06.0
of Lucky Club. Click on the links below for other Lucky Club versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lucky Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lucky Club or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Club". The Lucky Club app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lucky Club in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lucky Club.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lucky Club in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:12:11.667