This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Lucky Club for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Lucky Club from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More data about RealTimeGaming Software can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Lucky Club. They take 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.11.0
of Lucky Club. You can find below info on other application versions of Lucky Club:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Club or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". If it exists on your system the Lucky Club app will be found very quickly. When you click Lucky Club in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After removing Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Club that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Club supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 02:43:26.567