This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Lucky Club for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Lucky Club from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More data about RealTimeGaming Software can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Lucky Club. They take 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.11.0
of Lucky Club. You can find below info on other application versions of Lucky Club:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lucky Club or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Club program will be found automatically. After you click Lucky Club in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After removing Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Club that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Club supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 02:43:26.567