Lucky Club is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Lucky Club is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club folder, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file is titled casino.exe and it has a size of 38.50 KB (39424 bytes).
Lucky Club contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.30 MB (1360896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (205.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucky Club version 17.08.0
alone. For more Lucky Club versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lucky Club from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lucky Club or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". The Lucky Club program will be found automatically. After you click Lucky Club in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After removing Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Club supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-09 14:43:43.970