You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lucky Club for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club directory (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Lucky Club. They take about 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.05.0
of Lucky Club. Click on the links below for other Lucky Club versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Club or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucky Club". The Lucky Club app will be found automatically. When you select Lucky Club in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Club in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 07:40:49.577