You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Lucky Club for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. Lucky Club is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Club directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk and is titled casino.exe.
Lucky Club is comprised of the following executables which take 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucky Club version 17.02.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Lucky Club versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lucky Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lucky Club or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Club". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Club application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lucky Club in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lucky Club.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Club in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-11 23:46:36.813