Lucky Club is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lucky Club from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the Lucky Club application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk and is labeled casino.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Lucky Club. They occupy 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.05.0
of Lucky Club. For other Lucky Club versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lucky Club with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lucky Club or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Club application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lucky Club in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lucky Club.
8. After removing Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Club that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Club supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-05 15:09:58.543