You can find below detailed information on how to remove Lucky Club for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lucky Club from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Additional info about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Usually the Lucky Club application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club folder, depending on the user's option during setup. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Club is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucky Club version 15.07.0
alone. For other Lucky Club versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lucky Club or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". The Lucky Club app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lucky Club in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lucky Club supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-05 11:03:34.310