This web page contains complete information on how to remove Lucky Club for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Lucky Club from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Club contains of the executables below. They take 1.18 MB (1235456
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (205.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Lucky Club version 15.10.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Lucky Club:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lucky Club with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lucky Club or simply click the Search field and type in "Lucky Club". The Lucky Club application will be found automatically. After you click Lucky Club in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lucky Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lucky Club.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lucky Club in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-24 05:41:13.020