Lucky Club is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Lucky Club is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled casino.exe and its approximative size is 38.50 KB (39424 bytes).
Lucky Club installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 796.00 KB (815104
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Lucky Club version 18.04.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Lucky Club versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Lucky Club from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lucky Club or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". If it exists on your system the Lucky Club application will be found automatically. After you select Lucky Club in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After removing Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Club in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-09 01:27:20.533