Lucky Club is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Lucky Club from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Usually the Lucky Club program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Club folder, depending on the user's option during install. casino.exe is the Lucky Club's primary executable file and it occupies close to 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Lucky Club is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.12.0
of Lucky Club. Click on the links below for other Lucky Club versions:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lucky Club with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lucky Club or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Club program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lucky Club in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After removing Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Club in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-04 16:58:29.053