Lucky Club is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lucky Club from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Additional info about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Club directory (same installation drive as Windows). Lucky Club's main file takes about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Lucky Club. They occupy about 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
This data is about Lucky Club version 19.01.0
only. For more Lucky Club versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lucky Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Club or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Club application will be found automatically. After you click Lucky Club in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lucky Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lucky Club.
8. After removing Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lucky Club supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-04 06:00:52.333