Lucky Club is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Lucky Club from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Lucky Club is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Lucky Club directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Lucky Club's main file takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and is named casino.exe.
Lucky Club contains of the executables below. They take 1.29 MB (1357824
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (202.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This info is about Lucky Club version 16.11.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Lucky Club:
...click to view all...
Lucky Club is an application marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Lucky Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lucky Club from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Club or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Club". The Lucky Club app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lucky Club in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lucky Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lucky Club.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucky Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucky Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Lucky Club by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lucky Club in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-16 17:45:38.180