LOSTARK is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall LOSTARK from your computerLOST ARK
. More data about LOST ARK can be read here
. More details about LOSTARK can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Usually the LOSTARK program is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LOSTARK. GameCenter.exe is the LOSTARK's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.83 MB (10305152 bytes) on disk.
LOSTARK is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.45 MB (14101888
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.54 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.83 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.34
of LOSTARK. For other LOSTARK versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
LOSTARK is an application offered by LOST ARK. Some people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LOSTARK from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LOSTARK or simply click the Search feature and type in "LOSTARK". If it is installed on your PC the LOSTARK program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LOSTARK in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your PC, we are not saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LOSTARK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-11 12:36:19.293