You can find below detailed information on how to remove LOSTARK for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LOSTARK from your systemLOST ARK
. Take a look here
for more information on LOST ARK. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more data about LOSTARK on LOST ARK's website. Usually the LOSTARK application is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LOSTARK. The application's main executable file occupies 9.84 MB (10316416 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in LOSTARK. They take 13.39 MB (14038912
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.51 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.84 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.04 MB)
The current web page applies to LOSTARK version 1.23
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of LOSTARK:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove LOSTARK.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
LOSTARK is an application offered by LOST ARK. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LOSTARK from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LOSTARK or simply activate the Search field and type in "LOSTARK". The LOSTARK app will be found very quickly. After you click LOSTARK in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After uninstalling LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your computer, we are not saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LOSTARK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-31 10:42:59.350