This web page is about LOSTARK for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall LOSTARK from your PCLOST ARK
. Open here
where you can get more info on LOST ARK. Further information about LOSTARK can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=1&_1ld=2742678_0&_1lnh=1#/
. LOSTARK is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling LOSTARK is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and occupies 9.83 MB (10306176 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside LOSTARK. They take about 13.37 MB (14017920
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.51 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.83 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to LOSTARK version 1.21
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of LOSTARK:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove LOSTARK from your computer.Registry keys:
LOSTARK is an application by LOST ARK. Some people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase LOSTARK from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LOSTARK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LOSTARK". The LOSTARK application will be found very quickly. When you select LOSTARK in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=1&_1ld=2742678_0&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LOSTARK that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your PC, we are not saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LOSTARK supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-26 15:28:14.733