This web page is about LOSTARK for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall LOSTARK from your PCLOST ARK
. Additional info about LOST ARK can be seen here
. More information about the app LOSTARK can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. LOSTARK is usually installed in the C:\New folder (6)\LOSTARK directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove LOSTARK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. LOSTARK's primary file takes around 2.58 MB (2709088 bytes) and is called BrowserClient.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in LOSTARK. They occupy 13.78 MB (14452008
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (10.10 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to LOSTARK version 1.56
only. You can find below info on other application versions of LOSTARK:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is a program marketed by LOST ARK. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LOSTARK from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LOSTARK or simply click the Search field and type in "LOSTARK". If it is installed on your PC the LOSTARK app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LOSTARK in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your PC, nor are we saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LOSTARK supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 09:42:11.623