This web page contains detailed information on how to remove LOSTARK for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall LOSTARK from your PCLOST ARK
. More data about LOST ARK can be read here
. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1#/
to get more details about LOSTARK on LOST ARK's website. Usually the LOSTARK program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove LOSTARK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. LOSTARK's main file takes about 2.58 MB (2704992 bytes) and its name is BrowserClient.exe.
The executables below are part of LOSTARK. They occupy an average of 13.58 MB (14239008
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.91 MB)
- HG64.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.49
of LOSTARK. You can find below info on other releases of LOSTARK:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is an application by the software company LOST ARK. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LOSTARK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LOSTARK". If it exists on your system the LOSTARK program will be found automatically. When you click LOSTARK in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LOSTARK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The publisher is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LOSTARK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your computer, nor are we saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LOSTARK in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-24 22:47:31.900