LOSTARK is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall LOSTARK from your systemLOST ARK
. More information on LOST ARK can be seen here
. You can see more info related to LOSTARK at https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1#/
. The program is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling LOSTARK is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.87 MB (10344576 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
LOSTARK is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.30 MB (13945728
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.87 MB)
- HG64.exe (978.63 KB)
The current page applies to LOSTARK version 1.15
only. You can find below a few links to other LOSTARK releases:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is a program released by the software company LOST ARK. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LOSTARK or simply activate the Search field and type in "LOSTARK". If it exists on your system the LOSTARK program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LOSTARK in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LOSTARK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LOSTARK that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your PC, nor are we saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LOSTARK supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-05 19:26:40.227