LOSTARK is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LOSTARK from your PCLOST ARK
. More info about LOST ARK can be read here
. You can read more about about LOSTARK at https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. The program is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing LOSTARK is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.82 MB (10296552 bytes).
LOSTARK contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.45 MB (14107568
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.55 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to LOSTARK version 1.37
only. For other LOSTARK versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is a program offered by LOST ARK. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LOSTARK from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LOSTARK or simply activate the Search field and type in "LOSTARK". If it is installed on your PC the LOSTARK program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LOSTARK in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LOSTARK.
8. After uninstalling LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your computer, we are not saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LOSTARK in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-26 00:52:08.887