This page is about LOSTARK for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall LOSTARK from your PCLOST ARK
. Go over here
for more information on LOST ARK. You can get more details about LOSTARK at https://support.my.games/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. LOSTARK is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing LOSTARK is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.82 MB (10301024 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of LOSTARK. They occupy an average of 13.51 MB (14164264
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to LOSTARK version 1.63
only. You can find below info on other versions of LOSTARK:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is a program marketed by the software company LOST ARK. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LOSTARK or simply activate the Search field and type in "LOSTARK". The LOSTARK app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LOSTARK in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LOSTARK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the program is: https://support.my.games/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your computer, nor are we saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LOSTARK in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-26 08:28:44.740