This page is about LOSTARK for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall LOSTARK from your PCLOST ARK
. Take a look here
where you can read more on LOST ARK. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more data about LOSTARK on LOST ARK's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling LOSTARK is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.82 MB (10298984 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in LOSTARK. They take 13.46 MB (14116648
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.56 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36
of LOSTARK. You can find below a few links to other LOSTARK versions:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is a program marketed by the software company LOST ARK. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LOSTARK from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LOSTARK or simply click the Search field and type in "LOSTARK". The LOSTARK application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LOSTARK in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LOSTARK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After uninstalling LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your PC, we are not saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LOSTARK in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-24 16:05:43.493