This page is about LOSTARK for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall LOSTARK from your systemLOST ARK
. Check out here
for more information on LOST ARK. More information about the app LOSTARK can be found at https://support.my.games/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. LOSTARK is normally set up in the C:\MyGames\LOSTARK folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall LOSTARK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter.exe and occupies 9.87 MB (10351208 bytes).
The executable files below are part of LOSTARK. They occupy an average of 13.55 MB (14212912
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.87 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
This info is about LOSTARK version 1.66
alone. Click on the links below for other LOSTARK versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
LOSTARK is a program offered by LOST ARK. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LOSTARK or simply click the Search feature and type in "LOSTARK". If it is installed on your PC the LOSTARK program will be found automatically. When you click LOSTARK in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the program is: https://support.my.games/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LOSTARK.
8. After uninstalling LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LOSTARK that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your computer, nor are we saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LOSTARK in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 16:12:11.393