You can find on this page details on how to remove LOSTARK for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall LOSTARK from your computerLOST ARK
. Go over here
for more info on LOST ARK. More information about the application LOSTARK can be found at https://support.my.games/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the LOSTARK program is to be found in the C:\MyGames\LOSTARK folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing LOSTARK is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. LOSTARK's primary file takes about 9.82 MB (10301024 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in LOSTARK. They take 13.51 MB (14164264
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.61
of LOSTARK. You can find below info on other versions of LOSTARK:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is an application released by the software company LOST ARK. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LOSTARK from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LOSTARK or simply click the Search feature and type in "LOSTARK". The LOSTARK application will be found automatically. After you click LOSTARK in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The software company is: https://support.my.games/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your PC, nor are we saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LOSTARK in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-17 11:09:46.113