This page contains complete information on how to remove LOSTARK for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall LOSTARK from your systemLOST ARK
. You can find out more on LOST ARK or check for application updates here
. Please open https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=1&_1ld=350&_1lnh=1#/
if you want to read more on LOSTARK on LOST ARK's web page. Usually the LOSTARK program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for LOSTARK is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.56 MB (2683488 bytes) on disk and is named BrowserClient.exe.
The following executables are installed along with LOSTARK. They take about 13.46 MB (14116648
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.56 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.82 MB)
- HG64.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.42
of LOSTARK. You can find here a few links to other LOSTARK releases:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
LOSTARK is a program by LOST ARK. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LOSTARK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LOSTARK". If it exists on your system the LOSTARK program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LOSTARK in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=1&_1ld=350&_1lnh=1#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After uninstalling LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LOSTARK which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your PC, we are not saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LOSTARK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-26 08:53:14.337