LOSTARK is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LOSTARK from your computerLOST ARK
. You can find out more on LOST ARK or check for application updates here
. Click on https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
to get more details about LOSTARK on LOST ARK's website. Usually the LOSTARK program is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall LOSTARK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the LOSTARK's primary executable file and it takes about 9.91 MB (10390112 bytes) on disk.
LOSTARK is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.58 MB (14239008
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.91 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.09 MB)
This web page is about LOSTARK version 1.47
only. Click on the links below for other LOSTARK versions:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is an application offered by LOST ARK. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LOSTARK from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LOSTARK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LOSTARK". The LOSTARK application will be found very quickly. When you click LOSTARK in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your PC, we are not saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LOSTARK supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-23 17:54:32.140