LOSTARK is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall LOSTARK from your computerLOST ARK
. Go over here
where you can get more info on LOST ARK. Detailed information about LOSTARK can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. LOSTARK is usually installed in the C:\New folder (6)\LOSTARK folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling LOSTARK is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. BrowserClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.58 MB (2709096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside LOSTARK. They occupy about 13.77 MB (14443304
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (10.09 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
This web page is about LOSTARK version 1.44
alone. You can find below info on other versions of LOSTARK:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is a program released by the software company LOST ARK. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LOSTARK with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LOSTARK or simply click the Search field and type in "LOSTARK". If it is installed on your PC the LOSTARK application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LOSTARK in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The software company is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your computer, nor are we saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LOSTARK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-06 15:05:13.620