LOSTARK is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall LOSTARK from your systemLOST ARK
. You can read more on LOST ARK or check for application updates here
. Please open https://support.my.games/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on LOSTARK on LOST ARK's website. LOSTARK is commonly installed in the C:\MyGames\LOSTARK folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing LOSTARK is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 10.40 MB (10901088 bytes).
LOSTARK installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.10 MB (14788904
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.61 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (10.40 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to LOSTARK version 1.68
only. You can find here a few links to other LOSTARK versions:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is a program marketed by LOST ARK. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LOSTARK from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LOSTARK or simply click the Search feature and type in "LOSTARK". If it is installed on your PC the LOSTARK program will be found automatically. When you click LOSTARK in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the application is: https://support.my.games/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LOSTARK.
8. After removing LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOSTARK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your PC, we are not saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LOSTARK in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-19 05:28:33.343