This info is about LOSTARK for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LOSTARK from your PCLOST ARK
. You can find out more on LOST ARK or check for application updates here
. More information about LOSTARK can be found at https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. LOSTARK is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\LOSTARK directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove LOSTARK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.82 MB (10298464 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of LOSTARK. They occupy an average of 13.46 MB (14116128
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.56 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to LOSTARK version 1.41
only. You can find below info on other application versions of LOSTARK:
...click to view all...
LOSTARK is a program offered by LOST ARK. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall LOSTARK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LOSTARK from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LOSTARK or simply click the Search field and type in "LOSTARK". If it is installed on your PC the LOSTARK app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LOSTARK in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LOSTARK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOSTARK:
- The web site of the application is: https://games.mail.ru/support/la?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LOSTARK.
8. After uninstalling LOSTARK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LOSTARK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LOSTARK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove LOSTARK by LOST ARK from your computer, nor are we saying that LOSTARK by LOST ARK is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LOSTARK in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-13 15:00:15.823