JAP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall JAP from your computerJAP-Team
. Check out here
where you can get more info on JAP-Team. Click on http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
to get more data about JAP on JAP-Team's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling JAP is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. JAP's primary file takes around 96.87 KB (99192 bytes) and is called jap.exe.
JAP contains of the executables below. They occupy 217.98 KB (223207
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (96.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 00.19.001
of JAP. For more JAP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling JAP we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
JAP is a program offered by the software company JAP-Team. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase JAP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JAP or simply click the Search field and type in "JAP". The JAP app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click JAP in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The web site of the program is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JAP.
8. After uninstalling JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JAP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JAP by JAP-Team from your PC, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JAP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:22:09.657