This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall JAP for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall JAP from your computerJAP-Team
. Go over here
for more information on JAP-Team. More data about the program JAP can be seen at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. JAP is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Jap directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Jap\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall JAP. The application's main executable file is named jap.exe and its approximative size is 36.50 KB (37376 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in JAP. They take 1.00 MB (1051228
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (36.50 KB)
- JAPBrowserConf.exe (622.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (367.59 KB)
This page is about JAP version 00.05.022
only. You can find below a few links to other JAP releases:
...click to view all...
JAP is a program offered by JAP-Team. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete JAP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JAP or simply click the Search feature and type in "JAP". If it exists on your system the JAP program will be found automatically. After you click JAP in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The software company is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JAP.
8. After removing JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JAP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JAP by JAP-Team from your computer, we are not saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JAP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 09:45:49.380