JAP is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall JAP from your computerJAP-Team
. Check out here
where you can find out more on JAP-Team. More data about the app JAP can be found at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. Usually the JAP program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. JAP's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 97.90 KB (100248 bytes) on disk and is titled jap.exe.
JAP contains of the executables below. They take 237.85 KB (243562
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (97.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (139.96 KB)
The current page applies to JAP version 00.18.001
only. You can find below a few links to other JAP versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\jap.exe
JAP is a program marketed by JAP-Team. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete JAP from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JAP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JAP". If it exists on your system the JAP program will be found automatically. When you select JAP in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JAP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JAP:
- The publisher is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JAP.
8. After uninstalling JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JAP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JAP by JAP-Team from your PC, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove JAP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:25:30.010