You can find below details on how to uninstall JAP for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall JAP from your PCJAP-Team
. More information on JAP-Team can be seen here
. Click on http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
to get more details about JAP on JAP-Team's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\JAP directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing JAP is C:\Program Files\JAP\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. jap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 34.27 KB (35088 bytes) on disk.
JAP contains of the executables below. They take 97.70 KB (100041
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (34.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.43 KB)
This web page is about JAP version 00.13.001
only. You can find below a few links to other JAP versions:
...click to view all...
JAP is a program released by the software company JAP-Team. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove JAP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JAP or simply activate the Search field and type in "JAP". The JAP program will be found very quickly. After you click JAP in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JAP:
- The publisher is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JAP.
8. After removing JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JAP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JAP by JAP-Team from your PC, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JAP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:42:13.820