This page is about JAP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall JAP from your PCJAP-Team
. You can find out more on JAP-Team or check for application updates here
. More details about JAP can be seen at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. JAP is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall JAP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. jap.exe is the JAP's main executable file and it occupies around 35.77 KB (36624 bytes) on disk.
JAP is comprised of the following executables which take 115.73 KB (118506
bytes) on disk:
- jap.exe (35.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (79.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 00.14.001
of JAP. Click on the links below for other JAP versions:
...click to view all...
JAP is an application marketed by the software company JAP-Team. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove JAP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JAP or simply activate the Search field and type in "JAP". The JAP application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select JAP in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The software company is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JAP.
8. After removing JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JAP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JAP by JAP-Team from your computer, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JAP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-09 05:38:15.897